LONDON–(Business Wire)–Technavio has been monitoring the paper chemicals market and it is poised to grow by USD 5.39 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 2% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200806005963/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Paper Chemicals Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What was the value of the paper chemicals market in 2019?
- Technavio says that the value of the market was USD 46.50 billion in 2019 and it is projected to reach USD 51.88 billion by 2024.
- At what CAGR is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 2%, the market growth will accelerate during the forecast period.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- The rise in demand for lightweight materials is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Archer Daniels Midland Co., BASF SE, Cargill Inc., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Ecolab Inc., Evonik Industries AG, Huntsman International LLC, Imerys SA, Kemira Oyj, and Superior Plus Corp. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- What is the year-over-year growth rate of the global market?
- The year-over-year growth rate for 2020 is estimated at 1.87%.
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Archer Daniels Midland Co., BASF SE, Cargill Inc., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Ecolab Inc., Evonik Industries AG, Huntsman International LLC, Imerys SA, Kemira Oyj, and Superior Plus Corp. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The rise in demand for lightweight materials has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Paper Chemicals Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Paper Chemicals Market is segmented as below:
- Bleaching Chemicals
- Pulping Agents
- Sizing Agents
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41006
Paper Chemicals Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our paper chemicals market report covers the following areas:
- Paper Chemicals Market size
- Paper Chemicals Market trends
- Paper Chemicals Market analysis
This study identifies the increasing demand for high-performance chemicals as one of the prime reasons driving the paper chemicals market growth during the next few years.
Paper Chemicals Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the paper chemicals market, including some of the vendors such as Archer Daniels Midland Co., BASF SE, Cargill Inc., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Ecolab Inc., Evonik Industries AG, Huntsman International LLC, Imerys SA, Kemira Oyj, and Superior Plus Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the paper chemicals market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Paper Chemicals Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist paper chemicals market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the paper chemicals market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the paper chemicals market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of paper chemicals market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type placement
- Bleaching chemicals – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Pulping agents – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Sizing agents – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Binders – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- BASF SE
- Cargill Inc.
- DuPont de Nemours Inc.
- Ecolab Inc.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Huntsman International LLC
- Imerys SA
- Kemira Oyj
- Superior Plus Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]