Remember your finance and accounting classes back in college?
Chances are, you were hard at work honing your skillset, believing that you’d be using your analytical and strategic capabilities every day in your “real world” job. You certainly didn’t take any classes on managing inefficient processes, manual, and error-prone tasks. Unfortunately, inefficient legacy tools and processes in today’s corporate finance environment results in just that. As a result, finance and accounting teams struggle just to keep up with the demands of the business, preventing them from unleashing their full potential as strategic advisors to the business.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
There’s technology available today – cloud-based finance platforms like Planful and FloQast – that can dramatically automate and accelerate the tedious, manual, labor-intensive tasks associated with the month-end financial close and financial planning process, freeing you up to unleash the strategic expertise you’ve spent your career developing.
We’re partnering with FloQast and Tesorio to show you how to make the most out of your time, energy, and financial prowess in your day-to-day job.
Join our webinar on Wednesday, March 25th, at 11 AM PST / 2 PM EST to learn how to…
- Automate your manual financial processes and tasks, saving you time, money, and effort
- Streamline your workflows for maximum efficiency and accuracy
- Use best practices with cloud-based tools for your team’s benefit
- Elevate your finance team
We have an all-star line-up for the webinar — you will hear from:
- Mike Whitmire, CPA, CEO and Co-Founder of Floqast. Read about Mike’s management philosophy here.
- Carlos Vega, CEO of Tesorio. Read about the challenges Tesorio is solving here.
- Dan Fletcher, CFO of Planful. Listen and read to Dan’s interview with CFO Thought Leader here.
Instead of staying stuck in these manual processes and dealing with all the associated headaches, these industry veterans will provide you with a new framework to optimize the end-to-end financial close and planning cycle, so you can focus on strategic, high value-add work that guides your business to smarter financial decisions.
All attendees are eligible to receive 1 CPE credit.
Sign up here — see you Thursday, March 25th, at 11 AM PST / 2 PM EST!