ABOUT THE OHIO SBDC NETWORK
The Ohio Small Business Development Centers (SBDC) provide business counseling and assistance to individuals who are either starting or growing their business. Each center is staffed with highly-trained, Certified Business Advisors® (CBA) to help small businesses and entrepreneurs with development and growth to increase sales and create jobs in their local communities.
• Business assessment evaluation
• Cash flow analysis
• Financial projections development
• Strategic business planning
• One-on-One business counseling
• Identifying sources of capital
• Workshops and training programs
• Marketing strategy development
• Market feasibility and research
• Export Assistance
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Ohio Small Business Development Centers (SBDC) at (614) 466-2711 or email email@example.com.